PM247 respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from); the legal basis under which we process your data; and your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
1. Important information and who we are
PM247 Ltd (CRN: 09315632) is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “PM247”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: PM247 Ltd
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: 1 Millbridge, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14 1PY
Telephone number: 01992 586311
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We process your following personal data:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with plumbing, heating, drainage & general property maintenance services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
In most circumstances we will process your personal data in order to perform our contract with you and provide you with plumbing, heating, drainage & general property maintenance services.
We may process your personal data in order to administer, protect and improve our website, in this instance the lawful basis under which we are processing your personal data is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in running and developing our business.
4. Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. International transfers
We will inform you in advance where we propose to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to an international organisation.
6. Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
You have the right to: request access to your personal data; request correction of the personal data that we hold about you; request erasure of your personal data; object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms; request restriction of processing of your personal data; request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party; and withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
Cookies are not required to view the PM247 website.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, for use when you return to a page/website that you visited before.
Third party vendors, including Google, may show adverts from PM247 on other internet sites.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.